- The latest government guidance can be found here.
- For information on North Somerset Council services please see here.
- For information on how Wrington Community Resilience can help during this time please see here.
- If you have symptoms of the virus please follow these guidelines on waste disposal.
- The Parish Council office is closed and all meetings are cancelled for the foreseeable future.
- You can contact the Council via email@example.com or, in an emergency only, on 01934 862432 / 07969 070213.
- As per government instructions, the play areas at Church Walk and on the Recreation Field are now closed.
Welcome to Wrington Parish Council
The parish includes the villages of Wrington and Redhill, together with a large area of countryside, a number of widely dispersed rural households and Bristol Airport.
More general information about Wrington and Redhill is available on the Wrington Village website, with our intention to provide Council-related information here.
For information on road works and closures see here.
News & Notices
Mendip Vale Medical Practice – the April Newsletter is available here which includes an update on Coronavirus/COVID-19.
Dog Bins – unfortunately our contractor is in self isolation and is unable to empty the bins. We are in contact with North Somerset Council and hope to have a service in place shortly. However, in the meantime, if you find the bin full please use another bin (you can use ordinary waste bins) or take your waste home with you. Thank you for your assistance.
Bristol Airport planning application update – North Somerset Council’s Planning and Regulatory Committee has ratified the decision taken last month to reject the airport’s application. The airport now has six months to appeal. The full application is available here.
The Annual Parish Meeting, scheduled for 22 April, has been cancelled.
Wrington Memorial Hall (including the car park) and Redhill Village Hall are closed until further notice due to the current situation and following government guidelines.
Have your say on North Somerset Council’s services – the ‘Your Neighbourhood’ consultation covers garden waste, leisure/sports centres, libraries, parks & open spaces and street cleaning. For further information please see here.
Parish Council vacancies – If you are interested in becoming a Councillor please contact us. This is an opportunity for you to represent your community and help shape it.
Are you concerned about off-site airport parking? Any issues about parking or taxis can be reported to the airport via firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you notice faulty streetlights please let us know. Please quote the identification code (usually beginning with ‘C’) on the column/pole or the number/name of the nearest house.
Notice of conculsion of audit for the financial year ending 31 March 2019 has been issued. For further information see here.