The process under which planning applications are considered is usually as follows:
- The Council is normally notified on a Monday of planning applications received and registered by NSC. Details of the applications are available on NSC’s website (see links below).
- Applications are then considered by the Planning Committee which normally meets every three weeks (dates are available here).
- The Agenda for the meeting and a list of applications for consideration are posted on our notice board and, if possible, on Meeting Dates on the Home page.
- At the Planning Committee meeting comments and recommendations are agreed prior to submission to NSC, with details recorded in the meeting minutes (see the Meetings & Minutes page).
- If you send a comment on any planning application to NSC please also send a copy to the Council as these are not forwarded to us.
Current live planning applications are:
20/P/2367/FUL – Hi Field Lodge, Hi Field, School Road, Wrington, BS40 5NB
Conversion of the annex into a separate self-contained dwelling including reconfiguration of access to provide separate entry and exit points.
20/P/2320/TRCA – Wrington Cottage, School Road, Wrington, BS40 5NA
Pruning of Beech and Apple trees.
20/P/2261/TRCA – 10 Lawders Orchard, Wrington, BS40 5PD
Pruning of Oak tree.
20/P/2180/FUH – Priory House, Station Road, Wrington, BS40 5LG
Enlarge garage door opening and increase length of dropped kerb.
20/P/2094/FUH – 4 Bakers Buildings, Station Road, Wrington, BS40 5LQ
Replacement porch and replacement of front elevation windows with timber double glazed sash windows.
20/P/1884/FUH – Walnut Tree Cottage, Downside Road, Backwell,
Two storey side and single storey rear extensions.
20/P/1771/CQA – Havyatt Green Farm, Copthorn Lane, Wrington, BS40 5DE
Change of use of agricultural buildings to 5 residential dwellings.
20/P/1216/FUH – Butts Orchard, Butts Batch, Wrington, BS40 5LN
Detached triple garage with storage above to south of the dwelling.
20/P/1075/FUL – P J Hare Ltd, Havyatt Road Trading Estate, Havyatt Road, Wrington, BS40 5NL
Application to alter the landscaping along the eastern boundary of the site (as conditioned by planning permission 97517).
20/P/0629/LDP – Vosper Lodge, Red Hill, Redhill, BS40 5TG
Lawful Development Certificate for the use of 4 rooms as guest accommodation.
20/P/0168/FUL – Land At Cox’s Green, Wrington
Application to vary condition 12 of 16/P/1291/O to amend timing of the flood drainage delivery.
19/P/2605/LDP – Railway Wharf, Station Road, Wrington, BS40 5LL
Replacement of existing hard standing and removal of the raised flower bed.
18/P/3251/FUL – Land At Cox’s Green, Wrington
Removal of a condition relating to the street lighting scheme for the 59 houses approved under 16/P/1291/O.
Decided applications relating to the Cox’s Green development
20/P/0498/NMA – Land at Cox’s Green, Wrington, BS40 5QR
Amendment to 18/P/2691/RM to allow a revision of landscaping.
20/P/0042/FUL – Land At Cox’s Green, Wrington
Attenuation basin (part of the drainage scheme).
19/P/1893/NMA – Land At Cox’s Green, Wrington
Amendment to 18/P/2691/RM to alter the layout and appearance of some of the houses.
18/P/2692/RM – Appearance, landscaping, layout and scale of 4 houses approved under 16/P/1291/O.
18/P/2691/RM – Appearance, landscaping, layout and scale of 55 houses approved under 16/P/1291/O.
16/P/1291/O – Outline planning permission for the erection of up to 59 dwellings with access for approval. Appearance, landscaping, layout and scale reserved for subsequent approval