The process under which planning applications are considered is usually as follows:
- The Council is normally notified on a Monday of planning applications received and registered by NSC. Details of the applications are available on NSC’s website (see links below).
- Applications are then considered by the Planning Committee which normally meets every three weeks (dates are available here).
- The Agenda for the meeting and a list of applications for consideration are posted on our notice board and, if possible, on Meeting Dates on the Home page.
- At the Planning Committee meeting comments and recommendations are agreed prior to submission to NSC, with details recorded in the meeting minutes (see the Meetings & Minutes page).
- If you send a comment on any planning application to NSC please also send a copy to the Council as these are not forwarded to us.
Current live planning applications are:
20/P/1003/LDE – Tall Pines Golf And Leisure, Cooks Bridle Path, Backwell, BS48 3DJ
Certificate of lawful development for car parking (not associated with the golf club) and overnight guest accommodation.
20/P/0933/FUH – 51 South Meadows Wrington, BS40 5PG
Two storey side and single storey rear extensions, new entrance porch following the demolition of existing garage.
20/P/0889/LDE – Cooks Farm, Downside Road, Backwell, BS48 3DN
Certificate of lawful use for the existing use of the land for airport parking.
20/P/0888/FUH – 8 Alburys, Wrington, BS40 5NZ
Single storey side extension and detached single garage following demolition of existing double garage.
20/P/0817/LDE – Land to the rear of former Coles Garage, Red Hill, Redhill, Wrington, BS40 5TE
Certificate of lawful development for the use of the land for vehicular parking.
20/P/0738/CRA – Building and land at Fir Tree Farm, 13 Ashford Road, Redhill, BS40 5TH
Change of use of an agricultural building to a hotel.
20/P/0629/LDP – Vosper Lodge, Red Hill, Redhill, BS40 5TG
Lawful Development Certificate for the use of 4 rooms as guest accommodation.
20/P/0498/NMA – Land at Cox’s Green, Wrington, BS40 5QR
Amendment to 18/P/2691/RM to allow a revision of landscaping.
20/P/0496/FUH – 39 Butts Batch, Wrington, BS40 5LN
Two single storey extensions.
20/P/0371/FUH – Oatlands Lodge, Wrington Hill, Wrington, BS40 5PL
Detached single storey workshop, single storey porch, two single storey rear extensions and works to boundary walls and fence.
20/P/0168/FUL – Land At Cox’s Green, Wrington
Application to vary condition 12 of 16/P/1291/O to amend timing of the flood drainage delivery.
20/P/0042/FUL – Land At Cox’s Green, Wrington
Attenuation basin (part of the drainage scheme).
19/P/2605/LDP – Railway Wharf, Station Road, Wrington, BS40 5LL
Replacement of existing hard standing and removal of the raised flower bed.
19/P/2514/FUH – Cinderford Cottage, Ropers Lane, Wrington, BS40 5NH
Two storey side extension & single storey porch following demolition of a store.
18/P/3251/FUL – Land At Cox’s Green, Wrington
Removal of a condition relating to the street lighting scheme for the 59 houses approved under 16/P/1291/O.
Decided applications relating to the Cox’s Green development
19/P/1893/NMA – Land At Cox’s Green, Wrington
Amendment to 18/P/2691/RM to alter the layout and appearance of some of the houses.
18/P/2692/RM – Appearance, landscaping, layout and scale of 4 houses approved under 16/P/1291/O.
18/P/2691/RM – Appearance, landscaping, layout and scale of 55 houses approved under 16/P/1291/O.
16/P/1291/O – Outline planning permission for the erection of up to 59 dwellings with access for approval. Appearance, landscaping, layout and scale reserved for subsequent approval